- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the CORUS45 class schedule for updates. Push notifications will go out via the CORUS app.
- CORUS45 accepts Mastercard, Visa, American Express, cash, or checks.
- CORUS45 is not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Classes are not refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
- All 3 for 30 introductory offers expire 14 days from the booking of your first class and cannot be extended for any reason.
- This offer is available to full-time Northeast Ohio residents only. If you are not a local resident, the credit will be converted to 1 single class.
- Limit 1 per client. Multiples purchased will be converted to single class credits.
- All 10, 20, and 30 class packs expire 6 months from purchase date.
- No problem! We have a 12 hour cancellation policy. That means you can cancel up to 12 hours before class start time and the class will be credited back to your account for future use.
- All sales are final. Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- If you need to cancel a reservation through Mindbody: go to My Info, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. If you have trouble cancelling or have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also cancel on the CORUS45 app.
WE ARE SORRY, BUT WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL WITHIN 12 HOURS OF THE CLASS START TIME, YOU WILL LOSE THE CLASS CREDIT. UNLIMITED PACKAGE HOLDERS WLL INCUR A $15 LATE CANCEL CHARGE.
ALL NO SHOWS WILL INCUR A $20 CHARGE.
If the class you’d like to take is full, we highly recommend putting yourself on the waitlist-it works!! When you see that a class is full, click on it, and it will ask you if you want to add your name to the waitlist. If a spot opens up, you will be added to the class and receive an email/text confirmation.
IMPORTANT: It is assumed that by being on the waitlist, you will be able to take the class if you get in. If you do not want a spot in the class, you need to remove yourself from the class/waitlist 12 hours in advance of the class start time. When you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself, it will be a Late Cancel and you will forfeit the class. If you do not get off the waitlist, the class will be credited to your account for future use.
To Check on Your Waitlist Status:
- Sign into your account
- Go to “My Info” > “My Schedule”
- It will say “Waitlist Unconfirmed” if you got into the class
If you can’t remember what classes you waitlisted for, click on the word “Waitlist” on the top right in “My Schedule”
Have a question for us? Send us a message and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- We do! High school and college undergraduate students under the age of 23 are eligible for $15 single classes. Contact us to purchase.
- To ensure the safety of our clients, if you have never visited CORUS45 before and do not arrive 10 minutes early you will not be permitted to enter the class. We require that all new students receive a proper introduction to our machine. Thank you in advance for understanding!
- Please arrive to the studio on time. No matter your experience level, please arrive 5 minutes early for class. If you don’t arrive on time your spot could be given to a waiting student. New Kids on the Block (first timers) must be 10 minutes early for a machine rundown or you will be turned away.
- If you know in advance you are running late, please call the studio at 216-801-2673.
- Merchandise must be exchanged within 7 days of purchase.
- Merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed.
- Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
- No cash refunds.
- All class credits final sale.